Serves: 4 - 6
- Mini blinis – 1 pack of 20 or homemade
- Crème fraiche – 1 pot, 100g
- Caviar – 50g
- Hard-boiled egg – 1
- Finely chopped small red onion
- Chopped curly parsley
- Warm the mini blinis under the grill until they are lightly toasted on each side.
- Arrange onto a serving plate.
- Spoon 1 tsp. of crème fraiche onto the centre of each blini.
- Sprinkle blinis with a little chopped egg white or egg yolk, chopped red onion and chopped curly parsley.
- Open a tin of caviar and, using a Mother of Pearl spoon, add a spoonful of caviar on top of the crème fraiche.