Serves: 4 - 6
- Thin white bread – 4 slices
- Good quality salted butter
- Caviar – 50g
- Chopped curly parsley
- Toast the bread slices under a grill until they are lightly toasted on each side.
- Trim off the crust edges and evenly butter one side of the remaining square of toast.
- Cut diagonally across the toast, between each corner and it’s opposite, to produce 4 triangles.
- Arrange onto a serving plate.
- Open a tin of caviar and, using a Mother of Pearl spoon, add a spoonful of caviar on top of each buttered triangle.
Garnish the caviar with curly parsley.